Dedicated to friends and family and anyone who is starting or already walking their way to a healthier lifestyle. Please feel free to drop me a line or two at any time; feel free to comment on anything you see or want to see on this blog. Let's get motivated together! Email: godinfitness@yahoo.com, you can also come join our facebook community at www.facebook.com/godinfitness
Friday, March 9, 2012
To know that God is faithful is a relief, because it means that no matter how many times I fall down, God is there ready to catch me, ready to save me and all I have to do is turn to the source of my strength and faith for the ability to carry on. God always provides a way out and I will never be put to any test that I cannot get through. We have to always remember that just because WE cannot see the end does not mean our heavenly father cannot. TRUST.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment