Devotion: False Advertising - I was watching one of my favorite shows and saw a commercial or a cookie touting that it was good for children because it had as much calcium as milk!! Now if you take this at face value, all kids will love to have cookies for breakfast and of course that is the name of the game, never look beneath the surface at all the dangerous ingredients contained in the co
...okie that are not good for children. In that same way, while many things may look good, we must look beneath the surface to see whether or not it's really good for us. It's important that we examine our attitudes and actions and ensure that we are not looking for what feels good in the moment or the easy way out, but that we are seeking to do what is right in the eyes of the Lord. Sin can sometimes come disguised as that commercial - false advertisment- therefore we must always be on guard. We cannot excuse away or rationalize our sin forever, at some point we must face it head on, confess it and move on. "If I had not confessed the sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened." Psalm 66:18
Daily Motivation: Life is precious, the way you live it is your message to the world and your legacy, decide today what message or legacy you want to leave behind.
Daily Workout: Weeklong Ab Challenge- Monday
Getting Healthy: I'm chasing my goals every day with every decision I make to live a healthier lifestyle and remain committed to my exercise and healthy eating regime.
Hey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and I will let know my friends as well.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, I appreciate the Kind words :)
ReplyDeleteHey great stuff, thank you for sharing this useful information and I will let know my friends as well. assignment writing assistance | who to get assignment | speech assistance
Delete